Looking for your next exciting career move?
There are currently no vacancies available.
However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented individuals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to:
- Title: Full Stack Web Developer
- Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
RetailZoom is looking to recruit a highly motivated and energetic Full Stack Developer to help build our next generation enterprise web applications. As a Full Stack Developer at RetailZoom, you will be part of every stage of software development from concept to deployment and you will join an enthusiastic team of professionals who are committed to tackling business challenges with innovative, state-of-the-art software solutions.
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to clients’ specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Meet with the statistical and the client service team to discuss the new features.
- Well documented and commented lines of code.
- Experience with all components of the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js).
- Experience with the Angular Material and Bootstrap. Experience with Clarity will be consider as an advantage.
- Experience with using various RESTfull APIs and ability/willingness to learn new ones.
- Knowledge of SQL and non-SQL databases.
- Enjoy working in an agile Environment.
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team.
- Knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Title: Data Scientist
- Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
RetailZoom is looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Data Scientist to join our dynamic team, focusing on using data to provide innovative and breakthrough solutions to businesses and organizations.
As a Data Scientist, you will extract, analyse and interpret large amounts of data from a range of sources, using advanced algorithmic, data mining, machine learning and statistical tools, in order to extract useful insights and deploy the most relevant solutions for business clients.
- Collect, process, integrate and manage data from various data sources.
- Maintain databases and data systems.
- Mine and analyze large amounts of data using advanced statistical techniques to interpret information, discover trends, develop predictive models, and provide actionable business solutions.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms.
- Understand business challenges and translate them into specific data analysis problems.
- Working with management/client service colleagues to prioritize business and information needs.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science/Engineering, or related discipline.
- Proven working or educational 1-2 years’ experience in data preparation and data analysis, predictive analytics, and applied statistics.
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: R, Python, Base SAS, Java.
- Good knowledge of Excel and/or MS Access.
- Completed military obligations (where applicable).
Additional qualifications to be considered as advantage:
- MSc in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Data Science, or related discipline.
- Experience applying machine learning concepts to challenging problems.
- Experience in relational database systems (e.g. SQL, MySQL, Business Objects).
- Knowledge of big data software and databases (e.g. Hadoop, Hive).
- Experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense, Power BI).
Skills & competencies:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize, process and analyse significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, both in Greek and in English.
- High degree of confidentiality and strong work ethic.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, accounts payables and receivables and expense forecasts
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Liaise with our remote teams abroad
- Maintaining of financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments
- Record financial transactions of the company and complete the posting process and perform checks
Requirements and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new technology
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail